Monday, April 6, 2009

Dear A, wherever you are

I think about you, often. even though I know that I'm wrong. I'm with someone else now, a good person for me, but with several 'mistakes' apart us. I absolutely know that I'm too stupid to still thinking of you. It's been more than a year since you left me just like that. I knew that LDR wasn't a right choice though, but I didn't want to break up with you at the time, really. I cried too much when you dumped me that time and you didn't even want to care about me.
then you come again to my life, in a 'perfect wrong' time. I know that I'm so mean to do this to him, but what else I can do?
my friends told me their opinions about you. they said that you're a big mistake for me, my 1 year & 3 weeks were useless to be spent with you. but what did I do then? I keep thinking of you. and just a few minutes ago, you sent me a message, though it's not an important one, but it meant a lot for me.
you're changing a lot now, you're not the same guy as I knew for about 2 years ago, who I've ever really love. many reasons that make me doubt myself to make up a new relationship with you. but actually, I could never forget you. thanks for all the happiness, feelings, pains, even the lies that you've ever gave me. I just want you to be happy & fine there, with your girlfriends. thank you once again

2 comments:

Nas Disney said...

pasti a itu si "fauzan" wkwkwkwk
ngerti kan li?

Aulia Alif Fianda said...

iya nas huhu. kesel sendiri gueT.T